July 22, 2012

endless love {mr. & mrs.}

come let me love you
let me give my life to you
let me drown in your laughter
let me die in your arms
let me lay down beside you
let me always be with you
come let me love you
come love me again

- annie's song, john denver

i'm fairly certain this song was sung at my parent's wedding 33 years ago today and before today i don't think i had ever read the lyrics. what a beautiful song and what a beautiful love you they still share today. thank you so much for loving each other through the good and the bad and everything in between. 

i love you. 
and this is what they have to show after 33 years of marriage, 4 kids, a son-in-law (and adding another one in march), 3 grandkids, & 4 grand-dogs (3 of which are still living at home). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...