July 23, 2013

jess+pat: in love in the city


Larger than the moon, my love for you. 
Worlds collide as heaven pulls us through. 
The secret of the world is written in the stars. 
I'm carrying your heart in mine. 
~lyrics by The Afters

So this is my "lil' sis" Jess and her fiancé Patrick. Jess is one of the "Ginas" and we have known each other for over 10 years now. She is my "lil' sis" from my sorority days and I am so thankful that she is now and forever will be one of my dearest friends. I was so honored to spend a few hours in the City with Jessica and Patrick just a few weeks before our big move to Michigan! The rain cleared just in time for us to explore their little neighborhood and one of Jess' favorite parks right in the middle of Washington, DC. The amazing Amy Free (more on my recent adventures with her coming soon) will be photographing their December wedding in Wilmington, NC; and I so super excited to be there to celebrate with them.   



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...