August 6, 2013

{coming soon} baby corbin

"no one else will ever know 
the strength of my love for you. 
after all, you're the only one 
who knows what my heart sounds 
like from the inside." 

so when i say coming soon, i mean coming really soon, like any day now! this beautiful mama is my younger sister gabi and i absolutely can not wait to meet sweet little corbin james because he will be the newest addition to our ever growing brood of cousins! i was so happy to be able to steal a few moments with gabi, brett, & my nephew ian on a recent visit home to north carolina. gabi is an inspiration to me for some many reasons and i am so happy to be on this journey through motherhood together with her.
as the final days of this pregnancy quickly come to a close i pray that you have a few moments to sit and enjoy this life growing inside of you. i pray that you can enjoy each kick, punch, and hiccup and even the heartburn, backaches, and swollen feet. i pray that you celebrate these days as you prepare for this new little life and all of the fun (and sleepless nights) that are to come. i love you so much and can not wait to meet this newest addition to our family. 

XOXO, 
your big sis

PS: If you could keep this little guy in until at least the 19th when I get there I would really appreciate it!! Not a big request right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...