May 15, 2013

the coughlin-farrell crew

The sun comes up,
Its a new day dawning,
Its time to sing your song again.
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes.

Bless the lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship his holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I worship your holy name.

to say my soul was blessed after spending time with this beautiful family is an understatement. a few weeks ago my family spent 3 amazing days in one of our most favorites cities, pittsburgh with all of my husband's siblings and his aunt, uncle, and cousins who were in town visiting from denver. we had a great time exploring the city, taking in a pirates game, checking out the carnegie science center and even had a few minutes to squeeze in a much needed family photo shoot.  

thank you guys so much for inviting us to tag-a-long on your spring break vacation. we left pittsburgh with so many new memories, our spirits renewed, and hearts full. these moments we spent walking through the woods were some of my favorite of the week and i didn't want our time together to end. you both are amazing role models in marriage, in parenting, and in life. it was truly a blessing for us to be able to spend this time with each and every member of your family. here's to many more adventures together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...