May 19, 2013

welcome to the world britt.

"nobody will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." ~unknown

isn't my sweet friend catherine one beautiful mama? i was so blessed to spend a wonderful morning with catherine, tack and sweet baby britt in their gorgeous home in old town alexandria. there is so much love and pride poured into a first born child and it was so fun seeing my friend as she has embarked on this new journey. as you can see this little guy was much anticipated and is so very loved. 
catherine and tack...thank you for inviting me into your home, thank you for letting me get in some sweet snuggles from baby britt, and thank you for letting me capture these early days for you. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...